Email: Ref scheduling website
First point of contact at Rinc
Len Clapp 734-260-1881
Secondary point of contact
Al Morad 734-260-3022
The process is very, very simple.
1. Whomever is assigned the responsibility to put the games into the website has to go to www.rinc.nu, register as a coach/manager or use the same login credentials as last year, (tab is on the very first page, “HOCKEY COACHES/MANAGERS APPLY HERE”) for the team and then simply use the drop down features for each box to put their games in. They can put several games in at one time. After they put the games in then they should GO BACK AND CONFIRM THEY INPUT THE INFORMATION PROPERLY. The date and time of the game is the most critical. IF THEY DO NOT PUT THE GAME INTO THE SYSTEM, THERE WILL BE NO OFFICIALS AT THEIR GAME. I simply can’t emphasize this point more because it is the one factor which creates the biggest problem and is embarrassing to the team, especially in the travel program. We always suggest a team has one person responsible to put the games into our system and then another person who is responsible to confirm all the game information. Please note all game times are in ‘MILITARY TIME’ i.e. 7:00 pm equals 19:00:00, 7:30 pm equals 19:50:00. After their game has been correctly input into the RINC website they will be able to go back into the system at any time to see if officials have been assigned. We encourage all teams to check the website the day of their game to assure officials have been assigned. This is easily done by referring to the officials columns to the right of the game information and both columns should read “TAKEN”. This assures them we have assigned two officials to the game and the official has accepted their assignment. If these 2 columns do NOT show “TAKEN” then an immediate phone call to me is necessary.
2. If any team has a game within a 72 hour time frame then they should put the game into the RINC website BUT they must also contact me via phone to inform me of the late addition.
3. The referee fee schedule is also on the website. It is listed under the Canton Victory Honda Hockey Association. There has been no fee changes from last year.
4. The agreement we have with the Canton Victory Honda Hockey Association for scheduling fees is simple. For all HOUSE and TRAVEL league games, we bill the Canton Victory Honda Hockey Association our scheduling fee, $5.00 per game. This is for league play only and the teams should refer to the “League Games” column on the RINC REFEREES FEES FOR 2011-12 . For any other games EXCEPT league play, this includes Little Ceasar’s Playoff games and all scrimmage games, the teams should then refer to the second column “Scrimmage, Little Ceasar’s Playoff and All Other Games” column for fee payment to the referees. We in return will then collect our scheduling fee from the referee through our internal billing process. An example would be a Pee Wee B, 50 minute game. The first is a scrimmage game. The cost for the officials is $54.00 ($27.00 per official). Now league play starts and the same Pee Wee B, 50 minute game official costs would be $48.00 ($24.00 per official). Come Little Ceasar’s playoff time and the same Pee Wee B, 50 minute game has a cost of $54.00 ($27.00 per official). Little Ceasar’s Playoff games are NOT considered “LEAGUE” games. A simple statement is if a team has a ‘LEAGUE’ game refer to the first column and all other games the second column is the teams reference column.
5. On the website there is a feedback link for the team representative to provide us with feedback of the referees officiating job, both good or bad. We have always had a 24 hour cooling off period before the team representative should use this feature unless it is something which may require immediate attention.
6. If any team has any problem with the website they should contact me immediately by phone or by an email to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work as quickly as we can to resolve their problem or questions.